Pages

Monday 24 June 2013

for Lynn

This is my 'thank you' card for Lynn - the best teacher I've ever had!
 

Lynn likes purple. I needed loads of purple flowers and some purple lace.

An old leaflet has been painted purple too. And I started sewing the flowers onto the fibrous paper.

This is how it looks underneath, in case anybody was wondering...

It's important to put the flowers together very tight. May it look like a summery garden...

Now some lace on the edges.

This is exactly how I wanted it to look! Nearly finished!

Pattern scissors are priceless! I don't have fancy inks, but green acrylic paint on the edges works just as well.

And below are some close-ups of the ready card.

A wee grasshopper. :)

Here you can see the patterned edges and an airy butterfly. And how I love this lace!

A rose in the corner:

And a hidden message underneath...

Inside enough space to write more...

by Marzanna
23/24.06.2013

No comments:

Post a Comment